Sunday, March 11, 2012

Come, Holy Spirit

"Come Holy Spirit,
Fill the hearts of Your faithful,
and enkindle in them the fire of Your love.
Send forth your spirit
And You shall renew the face of the earth."

Ok, I'm not sure that's the exact text, but the idea is there. I chose this prayer today because of a prayer we said today at PMT. Donna led us in a meditation about letting the Holy Spirit fill us. We were all so relaxed afterwards... I LOVE THAT CHILL FEELING!!! It's amazing how being with God makes everyone so peaceful, the kind of peaceful that you can't get anywhere else.

Come Holy Spirit. Dwell in us. Teach us your ways, light us on fire, fill us with your peace. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. Could you guys please sign my guest book? I just want to know who reads this. :)

    ReplyDelete